We look forward to seeing everyone on campus for Homecoming 2021! Our Homecoming festivities kick off on Monday, September 27 with Spirit Week.
Lip Syncs & Pep Rally: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The grade level lip syncs will only be performed at the Pep Rally on Friday evening at 7:00 PM, with a barbecue dinner provided for all attendees starting at 6:00 PM.
- Parking will be available on Whitfield's campus (Mason Road entry), and at Kirk of the Hills (Ladue Road entry).
- The Lip Sync stage will be set-up on the Field 3 (west of the dining room). Please bring your own chairs or blankets to view the performance. The lawn will be divided into grade level sections.
- Masks are required for all attendees indoors and when distancing is not possible outdoors. When setting up viewing areas, we ask families to maintain 6+ feet distance between family groups.
- The barbecue buffet will be set-up in the dining room with access ONLY from the adjacent patio (entry from the interior hallway will not be allowed). Masks will be required when waiting in line for food outdoors, and when routing through the buffet indoors.
- Families may access the building to use the restrooms. Masks are required indoors.
- Rain Plan: We are hopeful the weather will cooperate on Friday night! If rain forces a cancellation, we will alert families via text message and provide more details at that time.
Homecoming Schedule of Events
Friday, October 1
- VAR Girls Volleyball vs. Principia
- JV Girls Volleyball vs. Principia
- VAR Boys Soccer vs. Lutheran St. Charles
- VAR Field Hockey vs. Westminster
- Girls Tennis: MSHSAA District Tournament (location TBA)
BBQ Dinner (veggie & gluten free options will be available)
Pep Rally & Lip Syncs
Torch Parade & Bonfire
Saturday, October 2, 2021
TBD Cross Country Meet (@ St. Louis Priory)
Athletic Hall of Fame Brunch & Induction Ceremony
Cady Athletic Center
8:30 PM Homecoming Dance (Upper School)