Middle School Athletics
Whitfield's middle school athletic program is structured to develop the team skills of a student-athlete. Providing the students with an enjoyable, positive experience as well as teaching the necessary skills are important aspects of the program.
Rules interpretation, team strategy and tactics are taught on a consistent basis both on the practice field and in physical education classes. Coaches work to develop the self-esteem of each individual participant, promote sportsmanship and exercise, enhance socialization and build class camaraderie. Middle school athletes practice two times a week and compete in 8-14 games per season. Parents are encouraged to access Warrior Web for additional practice and game information.
- Cross Country Middle School Co-ed
- Field Hockey - Girls Middle School
- Volleyball - Middle School Gray Team
- Middle School Boys Basketball - White
- Middle School Boys Basketball - Green
- Middle School Boys Basketball - Gray
- Middle School Girls Basketball - Green
- Basketball - Girls Middle School
- Middle School Dance and Cheer Team
- Middle School Wrestling
- Baseball - Middle School
- Lacrosse - Girls Middle School
- Soccer - Girls Middle School