For Colleges and Universities
Thank you for your interest in Whitfield School. We hope this page provides you with the information you need as you plan your travel. If you have suggestions for additional information you would find helpful, please let us know.
Schedule a School Visit
Whitfield welcomes college visitors during the entire school year. On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, visits occur at 8:00 a.m., 9:45 a.m., and 1:00 p.m. On Wednesdays, the visit times are at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 2:00 p.m.
To schedule a school visit, please visit RepVisits.com and search for Whitfield School. If you do not find a mutually convenient appointment or are not using RepVisits, please contact Grace Kiely at (314) 415-1264 or via email to schedule an appointment.
School Profile (PDF)
The directions page will help you get to campus.
There are four hotels near Whitfield that a number of college representatives choose to use:
Restaurants close to Whitfield and your hotels
- A quick, healthy alternative to fast food is Crazy Bowls and Wraps.
- Panera Bread actually started here in St. Louis (One of the co-founders was a Whitfield parent.); in St. Louis, Panera is known by its original name, St. Louis Bread Company.
- Sugo offers very good Italian food at prices friendly to your travel expense budget.
- Deer Creek Cafe is a local alternative to Starbucks and serves breakfast and lunch. (It's owned by a Whitfield family.)
- Similar yet different, Lester's and Sportsman's Park celebrate the rich sports history of St. Louis; their menus include great burgers and chicken wings.
St. Louis offers a wealth of activities and events, some of which are available to you at no cost. If you have free time after your school visits, we encourage you to explore St. Louis and find out why we're so proud to call it our home.